Call for Art: ART Off The Wall
A call for artwork to benefit the Brookline Arts Center
Exhibition: April 27-May 11, 2019
Event: Saturday, May 11, 6:30-9:00pm
Entry Deadline: March 24,11:59pm
Scroll down for submission
We are thrilled to present our fifth annual ART Off The Wall! This year, we are seeking donations from artists of all media residing in Massachusetts.
The BAC's Gallery Committee consisting of regional artists and art professionals will select all artwork to create a diverse collection. During the event, individuals who have purchased a Collector’s Ticket will have the opportunity to take home a piece from the collection. All selected artwork will be included in the exhibition (April 27-May 11 in conjunction with Brookline Open Studios), in an online gallery and in all digital and printed promotional materials.
Proceeds from this event directly support the BAC’s mission of bringing the community meaningful experiences in the arts. Thank you so much for your donation and commitment to the arts!
This year, we are pleased to award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes to artists based on selections by the Gallery Committee. 1st place receives $300!
- All media welcome.
- Artwork must have been created within the last five years.
- Original works and limited edition prints will be considered.
- Maximum size 2D: up to 48" in either dimension.
- Maximum size 3D: combined dimensions must not exceed a total of 72 inches (height+width+depth), total weight must not exceed 50lbs.
- Artwork must be valued at a minimum of $300.
- Please note that by submitting your artwork for consideration, you are agreeing to donate it to the Brookline Arts Center. All artists whose work is selected will receive an acknowledgement letter for their tax-deductible in-kind donation.
- Artists may submit up to 6 images. 1 jpg per submission. Images MUST be in jpg format, high quality, 1 MB size max. All work must be accompanied by title, materials, dimensions, year of completion, value and number in edition (fill out on submission form).
- Format for image files: Lastname_Firstname_1, Lastname_Firstname_2, etc.
- Artists must also submit an artist statement and resume. Files must be in pdf format.
- By completing the application, artist agrees that they are responsible for the creation of submitted works.
Artists will be notified of their status via email by 5:00pm on Friday, March 29, 2019. If your work is selected, it must arrive presentation ready (with appropriate installation materials) by 5:00pm on Monday, April 22, 2019.
Please call 617-566-5715, or email email@example.com.
Artist awards generously presented by Tracy Clark of Compass.